Jillian Michaels Body Revolution Reviews on Fast and Effective Weight Loss and Fitness
Following the success of the Biggest Loser weight loss show, the deeply motivated trainer, Jillian Michaels, has come up with her very own weight loss and fitness system known as the Jillian Michaels Body Revolution. This programme is ideal for people who do not have the time or resources to attend a gym on a daily basis, and so all the exercise can be done in the privacy of one’s home.
Her system has prompted many unfit and unhealthy people to take control of their fitness levels. The full kit include 15 DVD’s, 30 days online club membership, 90 days journal and a 7day kick start diet meal plan and fitness guide.
Her body revolution suggests that with a 90 days weight loss system featuring 30 minutes of metabolic training a day, a person can change their life, health and weight all from the comfort of their home. When examining the reviews of this system, it is noticed that the vast majority of them are positive. The reason that this plan might be so successful is that it is easy to apply and does not require any machinery or specialized equipment.
>>> Click here to see ratings, reviews, specifications and prices on Amazon < < <
Customers who have tried out her body revolution have given the following reviews:
- This programme is excellent if you are looking for a quick way to lose ten pounds. Usually, within the first month you will see a major difference. This difference also translates into inches lost in stubborn areas on the body.
- The alternating nature of the workout DVD’s, whereby you can change your routine from week to week was appreciated, and it ensure that the actual workout never became boring.
- Many customers choose not to follow the diet plan that has been laid out in body revolution. Instead, they choose to focus on eating a limited number of calories a day, and then using the CD’s for their physical workouts.
- The intensity of the exercises increases as you continue with the program. You will feel a sense of accomplishment once you are able to master all the moves perfectly. Man customers feel that the more you repeat the routines, the easier it is to improve your general fitness, lose weight and build muscle.
- Other customers have reported successful weight loss and lasting results. This is because of the flexibility of the programme as some exercises can be done for a longer period of time based on the ability of the person exercising. The high action moves are also easily modifiable if they feel too difficult. The workout is, therefore, easy to stick with.
Although there are many customers who have a positive experience, there are some who did not have rave reviews.
- Some customers found issue with the language that was used in the videos, and felt that there was too much profanity expressed. They thought that there were better ways to motivate. This bad language made it difficult to do the exercise regime in front of children.
- Other customers injured themselves in an attempt to do all the recommended exercises in the body revolution The joints that seem to get particularly affected are the knees,
- There are also some issues with the recommended meal plan. Customers feel that it leaves them in a state of permanent hunger as it demands that they eat very few calories. Because of this result, the customers who were satisfied were also among those who opted to do the entire body revolution programme, and skip the suggested meal plan for their own
- Customers who revealed that they felt some of the cardio moves were rather vulgar.
Despite these reviews from customers who were disappointed, and the earlier reviews from customers who were highly satisfied (which was the vast majority), some customers took the time to offer a critical review for the improvement of the programme.
- Customers have mentioned that this regime is highly effective, even for those who are not using any weights. They noted that Jillian Michaels seemed to be yelling throughout the workouts for no particular reason at all. It is relatively the same as her earlier produced workout videos, though the music is considerably louder in this one.
- Other customers found the routine slightly confusing because, amidst the cardio workout, there were elements of Pilates and Yoga.
- It appears to cater more for people who are younger and in good shape, than for those who have been out of shape and are just trying to get into a fitness regime. For them, it is a real challenge to keep up with the videos.
- When done over a period of time, the repetitive nature of the workout can become very boring.
- These videos are ideal for people who are looking to gain muscle rather than to lose weight.
Categories: Tips and Reviews